19 January 2017, Mumbai
The first workshop within the series focused on the topics Definitions, Selection & Verification and addressed regulators, potential issuers, investors, underwriters as well as to potential verifiers.
- Agenda (English)
- Summary (English)
- Nina Roth, GIZ: The Strategic Alliance on Green Bond Market Development in G20 Emerging Economies
- C. Venkat Nageswar, FIMMDA: Key Note Speech & Green Bonds: Global Market and Domestic Opportunities
- Christopher Flensborg & Christopher Kaminker, SEB: Green Bonds – Key Facts and Findings
- Harald Francke Lund, CICERO: External Review & Second Opinions
- David Rasquinha, EXIM Bank: EXIM Bank’s Practical Experiences and Lessons Learned
- Yousuf Syed, Axis Bank: Axis Bank’s Practical Experiences and Lessons Learned
- Rajnesh Trivedi, YES Bank: YES Bank’s Practical Experiences and Lessons Learned
- Breakout Session: Discussion of IFC’s and Apple’s Second Opinion
The International Finance Cooperation (IFC) was scheduled to present at the workshop and wants to share this presentation on Green Bonds with interested parties.
- Securities & Exchange Board of India: Disclosure Requirements for the Issuance and Listing of Green Debt Securities (May 2017)
- International Capital Markets Association (ICMA): The Green Bond Principles 2017